2016 Iowa Swimming Senior Short Course Championships
University of Iowa Campus Recreational & Wellness Center
Hosted by Cedar Rapids Aquatics Association
February 25th through 28th, 2016
- Timed Finals Thursday afternoon;
- Preliminary and Finals sessions Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- $3.00 plus website and credit card handling per person pre-purchase for Thursday. $3.00 if purchased on site
- $5.00 plus website and credit card handling per day per person pre-purchase for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. $5.00 per day if purchased on site
- $8.00 + website and credit card handling pre-purchase with wristbands. $10.00 if purchased on site.
Separate Will-Call line for pre-purchased items - no waiting in line and exchanging cash!!
- On Line sales conclude 1 pm Wednesday February 26th
- Print your receipt and bring to the Will-Call line at the entrance to the pool to pickup your purchases
Four days with 7 sessions of high level swimming. Athletes competing in the 25 yard pool for awards, recognition and best times. Preliminary sessions in the mornings with Finals and relays held in the evenings. Long distance relays held Thursday in conjunction with some long distance freestyle events. Two pools (one for women the other for men) will be used for preliminary and timed finals sessions.