The Fly Fishing Film Tour is brought to Parker by the University of Colorado South Denver (The Wildlife Experience). There is no better place to see the F3T than on our state-of-the-art 40x60 foot RealD 3D Screen. This 300 seat, stadium-style theater boasts some of the best digital projection equipment in the country and surround sound to catch the stunning cinemaphotography and every zip of a tight line that the F3T is known for.
The event emcee will be Kirk Deeter. Kirk is the editor for Angling Trade and Trout magazines. He is also an editor-at-large for Field & Stream and co-host of the magazine’s “Fly Talk” weblog at fieldandstream.com, Kirk is the author of four books, including The Little Red Book of Fly Fishing (co-authored with the late Denver Post outdoors editor Charlie Meyers).
Tickets ($15) are available locally in advance at CU South Denver, 720-488-3344720-488-3344, and ($17) on the night of the event. Click here for Tickets.
Doors open at 5.30 pm. Please come early to enjoy our pre-film "Happy Hour" which will include:
- Browse our wildlife art galleries including a new exhibit of The Wildlife Experience’s Permanent Collection and “Managing Eden” a photography exhibit from Joann Brennan.
- Our café will be open with cash bars and an F3T fish sandwich on the menu
- We will also have vendor displays including Colorado Parks & Wildlife (CPW) and Minturn Anglers.
- A CPW District Wildlife Manager will be on hand to answer your questions about fishing locations, laws/regulations, tips and techniques.
- Please bid in our silent auction!
Please note there are no F3T online ticket sales for this event. However you can click here for online ticket sales.
For more information please contact Dan Zimmerer, 720-488-3373720-488-3373 or email@example.com
Call Send SMS Add to Skype You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype