TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE ONLINE! But if you'd like to join us, please contact Katrina Perkosky at 814-208-8411.
Join us for the 12th Charity Wine Auction: Pappy & Vino!
Featuring an exciting live auction full of premium and hard-to-find bottles of wine and bourbon, as well as by-the-pour tastings, a delectable tapas buffet, and a silent auction.
We have four bottles of the renowned and rare Van Winkle whiskeys, including Pappy Van Winkle’s 15- and 20-year reserve bourbon.
This event will be held at the Community Foundation Oilhouse at Peoples Natural Gas Park and is presented by the Community Foundation, the Greater Johnstown Community YMCA, and the Johnstown Area Heritage Association.
Wine and Bourbon that will be featured at the event:
- 2017 Leonetti Reserve
- 2017 Leonetti Sangiovese
- 2016 Dominus Estate Christian Moueix
- 2016 Cayuse Syrah Wallah Wallah Special # 10 (magnum)
- 2016 The Third Twin California Red (2 bottles)
- 2014 Leonetti Cellar Serra Pedace Vineyard Aglianico
- 2018 Leonietti Merlot
- 2017 Leonetti Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon (magnum)
- 2016 Sine Qua Non Next of Kyn No. 10 Red (magnum)
- 2017 Sine Qua Non “The Hated Hunter” California Syrah (2 bottles)
- 2016 Quilceda Creek Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2017 Sine Qua Non “The Gorgeous Victim” California Grenache (2 bottles)
- 2016 Leeuwin Estate Art Series Chardonnay (3 bottles)
- Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve 15 year Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 2019 Release
- Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve 20 year Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 2019 Release
We also have several exciting sponsorship opportunities! For sponsorship, call the Community Foundation at 814-536-7741.