The History of the Paranormal Exhibit, curated by Brian J. Cano (Paranormal Caught On Camera, Haunted Collector), rolls into Ohio at the Historic Grafton School in Grafton, OH!Come out to the Historic Grafton School to meet Brian and view the exhibit. The exhibit will be open for extended hours for the first time - from 3 PM to 9 PM on Wednesday and Thursday, 11 AM to 4 PM on Friday, and 10 AM to 5 PM on Saturday. All are welcome! But that's not all! Friday night we'll be holding a paranormal workshop. No matter your experience level, come and learn some tips and tricks you can use on the investigation Saturday night.
Saturday night there will be one FOUR HOUR hunt for those who really want to roll up their sleeves and experience the place! Joining Brian on the Saturday investigation is special guest, Mike Ricksecker (The Alaska Triangle)!
If you just want to come see the exhibit, select "Exhibit ONLY" at checkout, but for the most complete experience, choose the "VIP" option to have unlimited access to the exhibit, the workshops, and the investigation!
EVENT DETAILS - WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY
- 3PM - 9PM: History of the Paranormal Exhibit open to attendees.
EVENT DETAILS - FRIDAY
EVENT DETAILS - SATURDAY
- 11AM - 4PM: History of the Paranormal Exhibit open to attendees. Paranormal discussion groups and Meet & Greet with Brian.
- 4PM - 7PM: Dinner Break (Venue closed)
- 7PM - 8PM: Introduction and tour of the venue
- 8PM - 11PM: Workshops with Brian J. Cano and Mike Ricksecker
- 10AM - 5PM: History of the Paranormal Exhibit open to attendees. Paranormal discussion groups and Meet & Greet with Brian.
- 5PM - 8PM: Dinner Break (Venue closed)
- 8PM - Midnight: SATURDAY NIGHT HUNT - Brian and Rick will take you through the house for a four hour investigation. Suitable for all experience levels. Ages 13+
Please read ticketing options carefully - all sales are final. In the event COVID-19 causes a postponement, all tickets will be honored on the new date.
Q) What about Covid-19?
A) This has been a challenging time for all of us. We will be adhering to all state rules regarding social distancing and safety, and will be monitoring the situation to be sure the event occurs. In the event COVID-19 causes a postponement, all tickets will be honored on the new date.
Q) What do I do during the time between the exhibit closing and the hunts?
A) Go eat, enjoy the area, and prepare for a great evening investigation!
Q) Is the Exhibit ONLY ticket good for one entry only?
A) You may use the exhibit ticket to enter and exit as many times as you wish during the times the exhibit is open.