Lock and Load Em - 2022 Youth Firearms Safety Course
The Youth Firearms Safety Class are very structured, controlled, and fun. Focusing first and foremost on general firearm safety, students assigned to an instructor on the range by age group(s) learning safe and proper gun handling on .22 lr rifles and pistols. Older age groups may be allowed some centerfire as well, subjective to instructor's discretion. This 4-5 hour class will work on the rifle and pistol range under strict instruction and supervision.
Class Hours: This class is 4-5 hours
Location: Tacoma Sportsmen's Club Piel 22 Range
*All ticket/training sales final, no refunds are provided. *With advanced notice to the class date, students can request to be rescheduled to an open future class date. If the reschedule request can be accommodated we will honor the request. Students that do not provide adequate notice or provide no notice may be subject to a $65 rescheduling fee to cover costs. No-shows to class with no communication will not be considered for rescheduling.
Requirements for this Class:
- Pre-registration is required online
- Minimum age is 6 years old and older - exceptions with instructor / parent approval
- All students will be handling and using our demo firearms unless prior to class, parent (s) have approval by head Instructor. (Send an email or call to discuss)
- All training materials, firearms and ammo provided
- Parental consent - must be completed in verbal and written agreement for minors to handle firearms.
- Youth sized ear protection is highly recommended for proper fit, we have a few loaner pairs but it is always encouraged to provide these for your youth.
For additional class info and registration please visit our website: https://lockandloadem.com/