Lock and Load Em - 2023 Basic Pistol Course - COED
Visit our website for more information: https://lockandloadem.com/
Train with the best! Firearms Instruction for all, in a safe, fun and confidence building environment. COED Basic Pistol is a full-day class consisting consisting of hands-on training concluding with live-fire. This course covers everything pistols and revolvers starting at square one to develop safe, responsible, and smart shooters. We offer 30+ demo firearms for all students to handle and test-fire, 2.5+ hours of range time, we keep our class sizes small to ensure personalized training. The biggest feature of our classes is the amount of trigger time you get and how much you will actually shoot! This isn't just a magazine or two & you're done. We know there are different training objectives of our students, our goal to identify each student's objectives so that we can fulfill that goal and provide the best introduction to the shooting sports. All experience levels welcome. For this class we spend both time in the classroom and lots of time on the range. This is a very hands on class, in which you will shoot multiple firearms and multiple rounds. We strive to really give you an excellent entry-level experience with a high round count and multiple hours of range time. We believe students learn best by getting actual practice on the range, by receiving adequate trigger time and hands on experience. There is no replacement for hands on experience, and that's exactly what you get with us. The ability to shoot high round count and variety in firearm platform is what sets us apart from other Firearms Training Companies.
Class hours: This is an all day class. Start times vary and will be confirmed a week before the class.
Cost: $165 per training seat + Training round Fee (not for sale, distribution, instructional training use only + ticket/processing fee
*All ticket/training sales final, no refunds are provided. *With advanced notice to the class date, students can request to be rescheduled to an open future class date. If the reschedule request can be accommodated we will honor the request. Students that do not provide adequate notice or provide no notice may be subject to a $65 rescheduling fee to cover costs. No-shows to class with no communication will not be considered for rescheduling.
Requirements for this Class:
- Pre-registration is required online
- Must not be a prohibited person from possessing / buying firearms
- Minors welcome with parental consent
What to Bring:
- Bring a personal pistol or borrow ours! Everyone gets to handle our 30+ demo firearms.
- Each participant is requested to bring 2 boxes (100 rounds) of 9x19mm/9mm luger training ammunition to class if borrowing our demo guns OR Pay the ammo fee.
- If you are bringing your own pistol bring 150-200 training rounds for personal firearm.
- .22 caliber will be supplied by instructor, you will get to shoot many rounds.
- If you are unable to locate training rounds you are required to prepay using the Class Fees button on our website, this helps to ensure we have available training rounds for each class and participant, because it's very difficult to procure training rounds at this time. https://lockandloadem.com/class-fees
- Dress in layers as we will be both inside and outside during the day and the weather is unpredictable.
- There is a covered area however you may be exposed to the elements.
- Hats are recommended especially if you have glasses.
- You can bring your snacks and lunch or there are multiple food establishments close by and there will be a lunch break.
- Please leave all live ammo in your vehicle when you check in, we will have time to get it prior to hitting the range.
- General Firearm safety
- Pistol & Revolver parts, operation, & function
- Proper Shooting Fundamentals & Range Etiquette
- Factors with consideration to purchasing
- Concealed Carry (female friendly holster options)
- Home defense factors and proper storage
For additional class info and registration please visit our website: https://lockandloadem.com/