Visit our website for more information: https://lockandloadem.com/intermediate-1
Join Lock and Load Em Instructors in the next step up from our Basic Pistol Course in the Intermediate Pistol Course. This class consists of all range time focusing on shooter assessment to refine pistol handling and shooting skills, accuracy and consistency improvement, fundamental building and shot refinement. The perfect refresher course for anyone that has taken our Basic Pistol Class and wants to come back out with the crew for more trigger time and instruction. This is not a beginners course, prior pistol shooting experience required.
Class hours: This is a 4 hour class typically 9AM-1PM
Cost: $165 per training seat + processing fee / $40 ammo fee
Location: Class is held on the Steel Range at TSC
*All ticket/training sales final, no refunds or reschedules are provided.
Requirements for this Class:
- Co-Ed Class Format
- Pre-registration is required online
- Must not be a prohibited person from possessing / buying firearms
- This is not a beginners course, prior pistol shooting experience required.
What to Bring:
- Bring a personal pistol or borrow ours! Everyone gets to handle our 30+ demo firearms.
- Each participant is requested to bring 2 boxes (100 rounds) of 9x19mm/9mm luger training ammunition to class if borrowing our demo guns.
- If you are bringing your own pistol bring 150-200 Rounds of ammunition for personal firearm.
- If you are unable to locate ammo you are requested to bring an additional $40 cash, or you can prepay using the Class Ammunition button on our website, this helps to ensure we have available ammo for each class and participant, because it's very difficult to procure ammo at this time. https://lockandloadem.com/ammunition-for-class
- Bring your mask in order to meet COVID-19 guidelines.
- Dress in layers as we will be outside during the day and the weather is unpredictable.
- There is a covered area however you may be exposed to the elements.
- Hats are recommended especially if you have glasses.
- You can bring your snacks and lunch or there are multiple food establishments close by and there will be a lunch break.
For additional class info and registration please visit our website: https://lockandloadem.com/