The History of the Paranormal Exhibit, curated by Brian J. Cano (Paranormal Caught On Camera, Haunted Collector), rolls into Massachusetts at the Oliver House in Middleboro, MA! As seen on Kindred Spirits, the Oliver House is a staple in American history. The construction of the house was completed in 1769, and was given as a wedding gift to Dr. Peter Oliver Jr. and his bride, Sally Hutchinson. It was ultimately confiscated by the Sons of Liberty. Today, it is open for historical tours and special events.Come out to the Oliver House to meet Brian and view the exhibit. The exhibit will be open from Noon to 4 PM on Friday, 11 AM to 5 PM on Saturday, and 10 AM to 2 PM on Sunday. All are welcome! But that's not all! Friday night AND Saturday night, join Brian for an investigation of the house! On Friday there will be two sessions lasting two hours long - space is limited!
Want a longer session? Saturday night there will be one FOUR HOUR hunt for those who really want to roll up their sleeves and experience the place! ALSO, joining Brian on the Saturday investigation is special guest, author Sam Baltrusis (Paranormal Rewind)!
If you just want to come see the exhibit, select "Exhibit ONLY" at checkout, but for the most immersive experience, choose one of the "Exhibit DELUXE" options to join the investigation with Brian on one of the three hunts that weekend!
EVENT DETAILS - FRIDAY
EVENT DETAILS - SATURDAY
- Noon - 4PM: History of the Paranormal Exhibit open to attendees. Paranormal discussion groups and Meet & Greet with Brian.
- 4PM - 7PM: Dinner Break (Venue closed)
- 7PM - 9PM: INVESTIGATION SESSION 1 - Brian will guide you through the house for a brief investigation. Suitable for all experience levels. Ages 13+
- 10PM - Midnight: INVESTIGATION SESSION 2 - Brian will guide you through the house for a brief investigation. Suitable for all experience levels. Ages 13+
EVENT DETAILS - SUNDAY
- 11AM - 5PM: History of the Paranormal Exhibit open to attendees. Paranormal discussion groups and Meet & Greet with Brian.
- 5PM - 8PM: Dinner Break (Venue closed)
- 8PM - Midnight: SATURDAY NIGHT HUNT - Brian and Sam will take you through the house and grounds for an extended four-hour investigation. Suitable for all experience levels. Ages 13+
- 10AM - 2PM: History of the Paranormal Exhibit open to attendees.
Please read ticketing options carefully - all sales are final. In the event COVID-19 causes a postponement, all tickets will be honored on the new date.
Q) What about Covid-19?
A) This has been a challenging time for all of us. We will be adhering to all state rules regarding social distancing and safety, and will be monitoring the situation to be sure the event occurs. In the event COVID-19 causes a postponement, all tickets will be honored on the new date.
Q) What do I do during the time between the exhibit closing and the hunts?
A) Go eat, enjoy the area, and prepare for a great evening investigation!
Q) I heard there were free promo Three Pillars cards for hunt attendees - what is Three Pillars?
A) The Three Pillars
is a paranormal-themed card game created by Brian. At events such as these, he likes to commemorate the moment by bringing the location into the game. Anyone who buys tickets to any of the evening hunts will receive one of these promo cards for free. The game itself will also be sold on site!
Q) Is the Exhibit ONLY ticket good for one entry only?
A) You may use the exhibit ticket to enter and exit as many times as you wish during the times the exhibit is open.