Interested In A Payment Plan For This Trip? Go to www.noremacleisure.info
5 Days/4 Nights $475 Per Person
July 13, 2015 -July 17, 2015
(Includes Lodging 4 nights, All Breakfasts (except on the day of departure) and most Dinners. A top quality, video and restroom equipped motor coach, Morse Museum including The Tiffany Chapel, Downtown Disney,Bok Tower Gardens & 2 Day Pass into The Holy Land Experience,).
- Day 1:Depart Atlanta location in a spacious, video and restroom equipped Motorcoach and head towards exciting Orlando, Florida for a four-night stay! This evening, enjoy a leisurely Dinner and check into an Orlando area hotel.
- Day 2: Enjoy a Continental Breakfast and depart for the HOLY LAND EXPERIENCE. From the moment you enter the gates, you are taken back in time. Experience re-enactments of Jesus’ life and death. Walk through a Jerusalem street market. Marvel at a six-story recreation of Herod’s Temple. Witness Moses and the Children of Israel in the Wilderness Tabernacle. Take in as many of the FIVE BREATHTAKING SHOWS AND PERFORMANCES you can on your first day at Holy Land. Tonight, enjoy Dinner at a local restaurant.
- Day 3: Enjoy a Continental Breakfast and depart for a second day at HOLY LAND EXPERIENCE. See any shows you didn’t see during your first day and then take in Holy Land’s incredible Highlights and Exhibits. See the world’s largest indoor model of Jerusalem to chart the history of the city during the time of King David. Tour any of Holy Land’s three Prayer Gardens. Experience ‘The Scriptorium: Center for Biblical Antiquities’. Make the most of this second and final day at Holy Land followed by Dinner this evening at a local restaurant.
- Day 4: Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before departing for BOK TOWER GARDENS, a tranquil oasis on a beautiful estate surrounded by rolling hills of Florida orange groves. The ornately sculpted “Singing Tower” houses a 60-bell carillon and concerts fill the lush gardens daily. It is a remarkable experience that will elevate your mind and spirit. Tonight, you will enjoy Dinner and Entertainment.
- Day 5: Today after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will depart for home… a perfect time to chat with your friends about all the inspirational and fun things you’ve done, the great sights you’ve seen, and where our next group trip will take you!?
December 31, 2014 (Deposit Deadline)
** Only 55 Seats Available. First Come, First Served. You should register ASAP!!!
* Deposit is "Non-Refundable, except in the event that the trip is cancelled.
** All other payments are "Refundable" if you cancel by June 10, 2015.
*** We highly recommended that you purchase the "Travel Insurance" for a "Full Refund" of your trip cost in the event you cancel.
**** As a convenience for you to make payments on this trip, we have established this site. A "Convenience Fee" will be charged at check out for this service. You can decline to make your payment on line at the check-out. If you rather make your payments by mail, you may send your payment(s) to:
Noremac Leisure Inc., PO Box 742652, Riverdale, GA 30274
You will receive a receipt by email once your payment is received.
If you have any questions, call us at (678) 961-9217 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .