In its vision, the newly created Haitian Association of Indiana (HAI) projects to realize "a transformed Haitian community in Indiana serving one another and growing together with the friends of Haiti for the benefits of the local community and their native land". To accomplish that vision, HAI seeks to promote mutual relationship among Haitians and the friends of Haiti in Indiana, cultivate talents sharing, and facilitate mutual assistance to one another. This year, the Haitian Association of Indiana (HAI) is organizing its first annual "End of the Year Party" in support of that vision. Therefore, the principal objectives of this gathering are:
- - To provide an opportunity for the Haitian community in Indianapolis to connect with one another and with the friends of Haiti
- - To increase awareness on the vision of HAI for the community
- - To entertain the participants with some hot Haitian music (konpa, konpa, konap!!!)
DJ Big Daddy Rou, from Chicago, will be playing the hottest Haitian songs. There will also be an Expo of Haitian Art, free raffle, and free food.
This party will also be an opportunity to raise funds in support of the vision of HAI. This said, any monetary donation will be greatly appreciated.
We Hope you will join us to make our first annual "End of the Year Party" a night full of pleasant souvenirs.
- $10 for advance purchase - $15 at the door
- No additional fees for online ticket purchase
- Semi-formal attire suggtested
- Free Parking
- Cash Bar