The History of the Paranormal Exhibit, curated by Brian J. Cano (Paranormal Caught On Camera, Haunted Collector), arrives in Fort Wayne, IN at the Bell Mansion during the spookiest month of the year!Come out to the Bell Mansion to meet Brian and view the exhibit. The exhibit will be open for extended hours - from 3 PM to 9 PM on Thursday, 10 AM to 4 PM on Friday, and 10 AM to 5 PM on Saturday. All are welcome! But that's not all! Friday night, for the first time in the exhibit's run, there will be a psychic gallery show with special guest, Chelsea Gill. See how she connects to loved ones on the Other Side and delivers messages, offering healing and insight.
Then on Saturday night there will be a FOUR HOUR hunt for those who really want to roll up their sleeves and experience the place. Chelsea will also be joining Brian on the investigation - for a scientist/psychic team-up!
If you just want to come see the exhibit, select "Exhibit ONLY" at checkout, but for the most complete experience, choose the "VIP" option to have unlimited access to the exhibit, the gallery reading, and the investigation!
EVENT DETAILS - THURSDAY
- 3PM - 9PM: History of the Paranormal Exhibit open to attendees.
EVENT DETAILS - FRIDAY
EVENT DETAILS - SATURDAY
- 10AM - 4PM: History of the Paranormal Exhibit open to attendees. Paranormal discussion groups and Meet & Greet with Brian.
- 4PM - 7PM: Dinner Break (Venue closed)
- 7PM - 8PM: Introduction and tour of the venue
- 8PM - 9PM: Working With Pendulums with Brian J. Cano
- 9PM - 11PM: Psychic Gallery Show with Chelsea Gill
- 10AM - 5PM: History of the Paranormal Exhibit open to attendees. Paranormal discussion groups and Meet & Greet with Brian.
- 5PM - 8PM: Dinner Break (Venue closed)
- 8PM - Midnight: SATURDAY NIGHT HUNT - Brian and Chelsea will take you through the mansion for a four hour investigation. Suitable for all experience levels. Ages 13+
Please read ticketing options carefully - all sales are final. In the event COVID-19 causes a postponement, all tickets will be honored on the new date.
Q) What is a psychic gallery?
A) Chelsea: "This is an event when I read those in the audience in a public forum and I attempt to get to as many as I can during the show."
Q) Are you able to touch an object to communicate?
A) Chelsea: "YES! I offer psychometry at every show I do, so please bring an object that belonged to someone, or a picture. It can even be on a cell phone."
Q) What do I do during the time between the exhibit closing and the hunts?
A) Go eat, enjoy the area, and prepare for a great evening investigation!
Q) Is the Exhibit ONLY ticket good for one entry only?
A) You may use the exhibit ticket to enter and exit as many times as you wish during the times the exhibit is open.