Ticket sales for this event ended Sat, Oct 26, 2019
|TICKET TYPE||DATE & TIME||PRICE||QUANTITY|
|Add to Cart|
Join us for our 5th Annual Haunted Halloween Party!
Friday Night 6-9pm: We'll have live music from Joe's Day Off and food available from The Scottish Pig and Shakedown Eats. Prepare to be scared and spooked at every turn as you navigate through our haunted cellar!
Saturday Night 5-8pm: Live music will be provided by JNM with food available from The Scottish Pig and Wrapperz D-lite. Prepare to be scared and spooked at every turn as you navigate through our haunted cellar!
Ticket admission is $10/person and includes:
- Admission to the party
- Live music
- Access to food trucks
- One (1) Haunted Cellar Scare
*Kids 5 and under are FREE.*
Everyone MUST show their I.D. for entrance into the event.
Wine will be available by the glass or bottle only. No tastings will be offered after 6pm on Friday and 5pm on Saturday.
Things to note:
- This event will be rain or shine.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Last "scare" will be at 8:50pm on Friday night and 7:50pm on Saturday night.
- We love our four legged friends, but for everyone's safety, we are not allowing pets on site for this event.
- No coolers, outside food (expect candy), or outside alcohol allowed.
- Feel free to bring blankets and/or chairs, but please no tents.
- Costumes are encouraged but not required.
- Children are always welcome at our winery, however, we do not have any activities geared toward little ones for this event. All children who attend must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to tight and narrow passage ways, our haunted cellar scare is not handicap accessible.